Introducing:
Dance, Learn, Create
So, this is my very first blog! I have started a few others and just completely forgotten about those but I am determined that I will not do that with this blog. My problem is I tend to start projects and then stop them either due to laziness or I simply forget. My hope is that this blog will help me stick to the projects I have started and help me to finish them. I also hope to actually start to join the blogger community as it is something that I am interested in!
The name for this blog actually has somewhat of a double meaning that I will explain in a later post. For now I will just give the basic idea. My goals for this blog can be clearly seen in the name:
- Dance - To re-introduce myself to dance, create original pieces of choreography, teach readers dance and the pieces of choreography, use dance as a steady form of exercise
- Learn - To provide tips that I have learned in college, to help get myself and others organized in terms of classes and managing schedules, to talk about subjects that I am passionate about
- Create - As said earlier create choreography, share some fun DIY's that I have done, share delicious recipes
In conclusion...welcome to my blog!!
- Dance - To re-introduce myself to dance, create original pieces of choreography, teach readers dance and the pieces of choreography, use dance as a steady form of exercise
- Learn - To provide tips that I have learned in college, to help get myself and others organized in terms of classes and managing schedules, to talk about subjects that I am passionate about
- Create - As said earlier create choreography, share some fun DIY's that I have done, share delicious recipes
In conclusion...welcome to my blog!!
No comments:
Post a Comment